JOIN CUB SCOUTS
CUB SCOUT REGISTRATION
The Adventure starts now!
The adventure starts with Cub Scouting, a year-round family program designed for boys in the 1st through 5th grades, or 7 to 10 years of age. The program emphasizes shared leadership, learning about the community, family understanding, character development, citizenship training, and personal fitness.
Young boys grow up fast. Give your son a valuable gift by encouraging him to join Cub Scouting today. The time you invest in him today will make a difference in the person he becomes tomorrow.
Your boy can become a Tiger Cub when he enters the 1st grade, or is 7 years of age.
- Activities are centered on family working through fun projects, badges, and belt loops.
- Tiger scouts and their adult partner participate in all den meetings and activities.
- Leadership is shared among leaders, parents, and/or guardians working as a team
Wolves, Bears and Webelos
- A boy becomes a Wolf when starting 2nd grade, and becomes a Bear at 3rd grade,
- He will advance to Webelos Scouts when entering the 4th grade.
- Activities move towards self dependence, team work and towards Boy Scouts, with a focus primarily on team projects in the Den, Community and at home.
Please contact someone in leadership today. Leaders are parents, and as we volunteer our time and commitment, it is to ALL boys, not just our own Scout.