The following is information on Cub Scout Dens; descriptions, expectations and advancement
All boys earn the Bobcat badge first, by learning the Cub Scout Promise, Law of the Pack, handshake, salute, sign, motto, and the meaning of the word "Webelos". After receiving thier Bobcat Badge, the boys work on requirements based on their grade level
* Lion uniform is a Lion T-shirt
TIGERS (Grade 1 or age 7)
- Boys wear orange neckerchief and hat
- The boy and his parent or guardian, referred to as a Tiger Cub Adult Partner or Akela, attend all meetings and activities together.
- Participates in "Go See It" activities where the den visits community places of interest.
- Adult Partners work with their boys on completing age-appropriate achievements and electives listed in the scout handbook .
WOLFS (Grade 2 or age 8)
- Boys wear yellow neckerchief and hat
- Boys work on achievements listed in the scout handbook toward the Wolf Badge, then can work on electives
BEARS (Grade 3 or age 9)
- Boys wear the light blue neckerchief and hat
- Boys work on achievements listed in the scout handbook toward the Bear Badge, then can work on electives
WEBELOS (Grades 4 & 5 or age 10+)
* Boys wear tan uniform shirts and plaid neckerchief and hat
* Boys work for two years on achievements listed in the Webelos handbook, then can work on electives